Personal Information Collected
We collect the following personal data as a Rodial customer:
- “Directly Provided Data” – if you create an account with us, you will be asked to provide the following mandatory information: prefix, first name, last name, email address. In your account you can also save your shipping address. You can access 'My Account' here to see the personal information stored and to make any amendments, for example, to change your address. You do not need to create an account to make a purchase on our website. When you place an order with us, you will be asked to provide the following information: title, first name, last name, email, telephone, billing address, shipping address, zip/postcode. You can also provide your fax number, which is an optional field. We do not store any financial information from you as all debit or credit card payments are processed by Sage Pay, a third-party secure server which has the highest level PCI DSS compliancy (level 1). You can also pay for your order via PayPal, who also do not share any financial details with us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- Administration of your order: the information you give us is necessary to enable us to fulfil your order and maintain your account.
- Customer service: we ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to respond to your queries and to notify you if needed about the status of your order.
- Direct marketing: if you have opted in to receive marketing communication from us, we will keep you up to date with our latest products, trends, promotional offers and events. You can unsubscribe from our marketing communication at any time by logging into ‘My Account’ here, clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ in the footer of any Rodial newsletter, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your wish to unsubscribe from our marketing communications. We will also use your information for online advertising campaigns which include, but are not limited to, banner ads and remarketing on other websites and social media platforms.
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. We want to maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and couriers.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, email delivery companies, customer review sites, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
As part of the transactional emails that you will receive when you complete a purchase you will be asked to review your experience on Feefo. You do not have to post a review and if you do, you have the option to do so anonymously.
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, including our ‘My Account’ functionality. These cookies do not gather information about you that can be used for marketing purposes.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to understand how our customers are using our site so we can continually improve and optimise your shopping experience
- Customer preference cookies – these remember your preferences and shopping behaviour so we can make your shopping experience as tailored as possible.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies – these cookies help us to deliver you promotions and relevant content to you and helps us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Data Protection Act/General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Rodial complies with and is registered under the Data Protection Act and adheres to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can request to see the personal data that we hold on you by sending an email to email@example.com.
Subject Access Request/Forget Me:
If you would like any of the following, please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- To request more detailed information on what data we hold on you (subject access request)
- To amend your personal data
- To delete your account
- To be forgotten (right to be forgotten)
Please note that we may request information in order to prove that you are the account holder and that once established we will provide the information you have requested or anonymise all data within 30 days of the verified request.